June 20 2016 by ambadesign
No entries match your request.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- GCFjobs Updates Graduates & Young Professionals Job Board 14 June 2018
- Are you an IT Director? UNRWA is Recruiting a Director, Information Management Department, D-1 14 June 2018
- Explore Global Development Careers in Asia 14 June 2018
- ICAO is Hiring! Chief, Finance Branch D1 13 June 2018
- Global Careers Webinars – A unique way to connect to targeted candidates 12 June 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."