- United Nations (UN) - 2
- BSTDB – Black Sea Trade and Development Bank - 1
- The International Foundation for Electoral Systems - 0
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) - 0
- American International Health Alliance - 0
- SeekTeachers - 0
- Pact - 0
- Worldteachers - 0
- Teach English ESL - 0
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) - 0
- CEPOL | European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training - 0
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) - 0
- European Personnel Selection Office – EU Careers - 0
- Global Careers - 0
- EF English First - 0
- International Development Law Organization (IDLO) - 0
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) - 0
- United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) - 0
- The European GNSS Agency (GSA) - 0
- European Central Bank (ECB) - 0
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"Global Careers has been our partner for three years now and we regularly participate in their events. The dynamic and friendly team has provided support for targeted outreach, and are always looking for ways to be more innovative. They stand ready to solve any issues and provide assistance promptly. I enjoy collaborating with the company and I am looking forward to the next opportunity!" M.I. - Talent Acquisition OSCE
“As with previous events we have collaborated with GCF for the engagement and relevancy of the participants, the return on our investment, the support in the lead up, on the day and post event has been excellent. I look forward to working together in the future” S.F. Talent Acquisition at AIIB
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals, it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."
← Back to job boards
Welcome to the GCFjobs Traineeship, Internship, Graduate and Young Professionals Programme Jobs Channel.
Please see below for the latest Traineeships, Internships, Graduate jobs, and YPP opportunities: