← Back to job boards
Application closing date: 20 January 2019
Identifying business needs and determining solutions to VSO business problems whilst performing effective business analysis to ensure project success and delivery of business value to VSO.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- A proven track record of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies
- Experience of end-to-end project lifecycle
- Experience of process definition, re-engineering and impact analysis
- In-depth knowledge of business practices and processes
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Understanding of salesforce in areas of custom and standard objects, customer service / case management, workflows and dashboard / report development
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence system/solution is an advantage
This role can be based in London (Kingston-upon-Thames). VSO is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship, so candidates MUST have the right to work in the UK.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
In your application, please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com
Sorry, you have no search results, please perform another search or choose an industry to broaden your search: Reset this search Choose an industry