Contract Type: Seconded national expert (SNE)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Vacancy Type: Public
1. Job Summary
Training needs analyst, within the Analysis and Research team of the Training Unit, under direct supervision of the Head of Training Unit will carry out training needs analyses and assessments, stemming from the CEPOL regulation, contributing to the development of CEPOL training portfolio. The Training needs analyst will develop, implement and report on Strategic Training Needs Assessment and Training Needs Analyses to strengthen responsiveness to existing and emerging training needs.
2. Key Accountabilities
- Contribute to CEPOLs programing, planning and reporting cycle;
- Support the Agency in policy, planning and strategic matters in law enforcement;
- Develop and maintain training needs analyses and assessment methodologies;
- Conduct and implement training needs analyses and assessments;
- Drive the development of analytical methods and techniques used at CEPOL;
- Conduct analytical tasks including data mining, collation, analysis, interpretation and reporting, implement data visualisation;
- Produce strategic report and policy documents, prepare relevant speaking points and presentations;
- Organise and participate in meetings and events, moderate workshops;
- Coordinate CEPOL activities and planning with Justice and Home Affairs agencies and other stakeholders;
- Enhances CEPOL’s ability to exploit training needs assessment and analysis products in programming law enforcement training;
- Monitor and keep record of EU policy developments in the area of law enforcement training
- Implement other tasks assigned by Line manager.
3. Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible, candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria listed below, by the deadline for submitting applications:
- The candidates must be employed by a National Police College, education and/or research institute and other public administrations working in fields related to CEPOL activities;
- The candidates must have worked for their employer on a permanent or contract basis for at least 12 months before their secondment and shall remain in the service of that employer throughout the period of secondment. Recently retired (retirement date no more than 18 months before the foreseen starting date of employment) staff of the public bodies mentioned above can be considered;
- Before the application, the candidates should receive the formal approval/authorisation of their potential secondment from the National Authority in which they are employed.