Identity Management Engineer,
Access Control and IT Sourcing Section, End-User Services Division, Information Technology Department, Directorate of Internal Services.
Reporting to the Head of Section, the postholder is responsible for the Identity and Access Management system.
- ensuring the service is aligned with the business need, managing the Identity and Access Management system lifecycle in conjunction with an operations team,
- contributing to the configuration and monitoring of Identity and Access Management applications to ensure an optimised, stable environment,
- performing data correlation, normalisation and building cohesive identity and access data models for large enterprises,
- working with internal/external teams to implement IT governance and change management processes to address new functionalities or requirements and resolve recurring operational issues in line with OLAs and SLAs,
- administering identity and security access for user and functional accounts,
- resolving account management, user access, connectivity and support issues,
- following established security policy, procedures and controls to ensure audit compliance,
- managing proper data owners for access control,
- creating and updating internal process documentation to ensure alignment with policies and procedures.
Applicants should have a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in IT engineering or in business & administration with a solid work background in the disciplines related to these tasks.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in administering Identity and Access management systems including enterprise architecture, platforms, policies, procedures
- in-depth SAP experience particularly on CUA systems
- work experience using the IBM IGI tool is an asset
- certification in at least one mainstream Identity and Access management tool is an advantage
- experience in business process analysis and automation
- database knowledge
- ability to work collaboratively to deliver changes to Identity and Access management systems, tools, documents
- strong teamwork skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and business users
- ability to recognise and focus on critical issues, balance multiple tasks, respond to competing needs within the organisation.
Closing date for applications, 26 September 2019.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com