The main duties include:
- Policy formulation and development
- Conduct analysis and formulation of policies in the fields of EU action;
- Follow and contribute proactively to policy implementation in specific sectorial policies, drafting policy analysis notes and briefings;
- Assist decision-makers by means of written or oral contributions.
- Operational delivery
- Devise, implement, monitor and conduct checks of programmes and action plans;
- Manage the relations with the Member States and external interest groups;
- Follow inter-service and inter-institutional coordination and consultation regarding European policies;
- Coordinate working groups set up by the Member States, the institutions and other external stakeholders;
- Draft contracts, prepare calls for proposals and invitations to tender, and participate in the monitoring of proposals and projects;
- Contribute to external communication as well as to internal reporting and communication.
- Resource management
- Manage resources including staff, finances, and equipment;
- Monitor administrative, financial and budget procedures;
- Participate in preparing budget estimates and drawing up annual reports and accounts;
- Manage operational, strategic, social and budgetary risks.
Apply on www.eu-careers.eu between 30 March and 3 May 2017.
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com