Application closing date: 28 February 2019
Our Information Technology Department (ITE) is looking for junior and senior women in technology professionals who want to take their careers to an international level, having an impact in people’s lives across Latin America and the Caribbean.
Register today in this Candidate Pipeline and we may contact you in the next months to discuss your background and interest in greater detail, and/or once a position becomes available for which your profile is relevant. This can be a great opportunity for those who have an innovative and intrapreneurial mindset and want to work in a team that is constantly innovating. We encourage women from afro-descendants and indigenous origins, and with disabilities to register.
If you are a national of one of our 48-member countries and you live outside of the United States, we can assist you with the visa request and relocation process.
Our ITE department is responsible for formulating the Bank’s IT Strategy, its implementation, and providing related technology, solutions and services. It provides all IT services (infrastructure and applications), architecture, policies and security to the IDB Group.
Our department is made up of six groups, the IT Policy and Planning Division, the IT Operations Division and four Business Partners areas that serve as a liaison between ITE and all the Bank Operational and Corporate functions to implement solutions for the Bank and the region.
What we are looking for: Dynamic professionals to work in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- Systems integration
- Data management
- Web development
- Corporate Solutions, such as SAP, Hyperion, Salesforce, Microsoft, ServiceNow and others
- Operations solutions
What you’ll need:
- Citizenship: You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries.
- Consanguinity: You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Languages: You speak English and a second language of the Bank (Spanish, Portuguese, and/or French)
- Education: You hold a Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Information Technology, Business Administration or another discipline in the field of engineering. We may also consider candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in the above areas, when relevant certificates and demonstrable experience in IT fields (programming, software, infrastructure, etc.) are held by candidates.
- Experience: You have between 2 and 10 years of experience. For senior positions, experience in project management (IT or Business Transformation) and/or IT Management is required.
- Engagement: We are particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate experience in finding innovative ways to do their job and/or innovative ways to deliver the mission of the Bank, and who can contribute to a knowledge-sharing environment.