The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Project Officer (S2) and the overall guidance of the Security Co-operation and Governance (SCOG) Programme Manager. He/she will provide programmatic, administrative and logistical support in the framework of the “Mitigation of Safety and Security Risks related to SALW/SCA in Montenegro” ExB project activities. Specifically, the duties of the incumbent include administrative support in terms of preparation of all paperwork for processing payments, translation of relevant documents into local and English languages and assisting in drafting all forms of project relating reporting, as well as logistical support in terms of organization and implementation of project activities.
- Supports implementation of the project activities, particularly with regard to programmatic (co-ordination of inputs of donors, synchronisation of reporting, monitoring implementation of OSCE component), administrative, budget and logistical framework;
- Assists in development of project action plans, related schedules and budget implementation plans;
- Assists in monitoring implementation of the project activities, including financial monitoring and reporting, follow-up with donors;
- Maintains project files, including organizing data and information, preparing and maintaining records, documents, and control plans for the monitoring of the project implementation;
- Liaises with and attends the meetings with partners of the Project, including international, domestic public and non-governmental organizations; attends relevant meetings, roundtables, workshops and other events; prepares relevant records;
- Organizes meeting, drafts agendas, co-ordinates participation, prepares and distributes notes of the meetings;
- Drafts Terms of References for the identified Experts/Consultants, prepares relevant documents for the respective SSA packages, prepares the Official Travel Authorisations, and initiates the requisitions to be further processed by the Administrative Assistant. Performs all the other related administrative arrangements;
- Liaises with the Administrative Assistant in raising Purchase Requests related to the ExB Project implementation and travel in IRMA System;
- Provides limited interpretation or translation, as necessary, in meetings and with relation to project documents;
- Performs other relevant work as required.
- Completion of secondary education supplemented by formal courses or training in Administration, Project Management, or other related fields;
- Minimum 4 years of the relevant work experience in project administration and implementation of related work preferably with an international organization;
- Proven experience in providing administrative and logistical support;
- Experience drafting minutes and reports;
- Experience conducting research and collecting information from a variety of sources, using different methods;
- Experience in analytical, problem-solving and organizational activities;
- Computer literate with practical experience with Microsoft applications;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and local language;
- Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks;
- Holding valid driving licence.