Application closing date: 24 April 2018
Location: Laikipia, Isiolo
The purpose of the post is to provide leadership in implementing Accountability for Service Delivery Project effectively in Laikipia and Isiolo counties.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relevant social sciences: Masters in Development work is an added advantage
- At least 5 years relevant experience in formulation, implementation and review of development strategies and effective project management
- Experience in developing and implementing accountability, advocacy and campaign strategies
- Experience working with ECD primary actors, parents, school governance and county government officials is an added advantage
- Knowledge on effective provision of pre-primary education and accountability practices
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring of team members
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Evidence of effective problem solving and organisational skills
- Evidence of professionalism and high integrity
- Evidence of openness to learning to improve own performance
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.Shortlisted applicants are expected to have a valid Kenyan Certificate of good conduct.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.