Administrative Associate – UNDP – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the integrity of information entered in the SharePoint database by liaising with Country Office Premises Focal Points and Operations Managers to ensure information from leases, sub-leases, MoAs, MoUs is accurately reflected in the database.
- Regular Monitoring of the expired premises agreements to ensure they are updated by CO on a timely basis and respective extensions are properly uploaded to SharePoint.
- Compare draft leases, sub-leases, MoUs, MoAs against templates to identify changes.
- Provide suggestion to further enhance database configuration and regularly update GO’s Premises, Facilities and Assets SharePoint user guide
- Manage the administration of the SharePoint website and manage access to the system.
- Basic SharePoint troubleshooting.
- Regularly monitor and review website material and information for quality control.
- Maintain Reserve for Field Accommodation (RFA) database which are buildings owned and managed by UNDP.
- Prepare rent reports and records of UNDP’s yearly financial commitment for rental of country offices. Those records are used to forecast budget allocations and for inclusion in the yearly corporate financial statements.
- Assist in collecting and managing environmental data on UNDP wide facilities and premises to facilitate the Greening support system
- Oversight over the timeliness and accuracy of the rent collection from UNDP RFA properties.
- Prepare reports on country office, common premises and services issues for various purposes.
- Draft routine correspondence on country office and common premises issues.
- Perform other necessary duties as requested by the supervisor
- Manage policy content on SharePoint portal by reviewing substantive aspects of prescriptive content and regularly updating information related to Leases, Sub-leases, MOUs, MoAs, best practices etc, ensuring that they are continuously identified, documented and made available.
- Provide support to country office staff who request advice or help with SharePoint.
- Arrange Webinars and trainings to support COs in the area of Premises Management
- Draft guidance and Standard Operating Procedures to assist CO with application of POPP and other operational aspects of the premises management.
- Research background materials, organize briefing materials and prepare reports on country office, common premises, Task Team on Common Premises (TTCP) and RFA as requested by supervisor and CO.
- Perform other functions as may be required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary education.
- Certification in website administration/management desirable or University Degree in Business or Public Administration.
- 6 years of relevant experience with Secondary education or 3 years with Degree, in reviewing legal contracts preferably leases or other similar complex agreements.
- Extensive experience in website management and database management.
- Expertise in SharePoint is desirable.
- Experience of working with ERP systems (preferably Atlas)
Closing date for applications 26 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com