Internship – Project Implementation and Coordination
Under the overall supervision of National Project Manager, intern (Project Implementation & Coordination) will need efficiently and effectively coordinate among the five (05) project field offices, MoCC (Ministry of Climate Change) and relevant provincial government departments (where applicable). Duties and responsibilities may include but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with relevant entities.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding and team support mechanism.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to find gaps.
- Compile reports about incidents, events, or updates for the project.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events, as necessary.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor/National Project Manager.
Graduate Degree in Business/Public Administration, mass communication or any other relevant degrees.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Minimum 6 months experience will be an asset.
Must be fluent in English, having both written and speaking skills with ability to communicate.