Age Gender and Diversity Consultant – UNHCR – Home Based
- Prepare a work plan and timeline to be reviewed and approved by the Protection Officer (Community-Based)
- Complete UNHCR’s Focus training
- Carry out initial consultations within DIP to define the outline and structure of the AGD report and identify key good practices from the field
- Develop and seek approval from Snr. Community-Based Protection Advisor for the outline and analytical framework of the AGD Report
- Review existing reports and good practices (e.g. LGBTI field consultations, Europe AGD report, PA reports, good practices, Prospect partnership reports)
- Initiate bidding process for the editing and design of the report by • Extract AGD and Year-End reports from Focus: 01 April 2020
- Analyse trends based on data and information from AGD and Year-End reports by themes and geographical regions as well as other relevant reports (covering for example gender Equality, Child protection and Youth, etc): 09 April 2020
- Finalize the first draft of the AGD Report based on analysis conducted: 17 April 2020
- Consult with Snr. Community-Based Protection Advisor and Protection Officer (CBP) on the first draft and implement comments with the purpose of sharing the first draft for review 24 April 2020
- Share the first draft of the AGD report for review 24 April 2020 (1st instalment)
- Develop and seek approval from Snr. Community-Based Protection Advisor for the outline of the AGD checklists: 30 April 2020
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on outstanding issues, collect and implement comments on the first draft of the AGD Report 2018: 8 May 2020
- Finalize second/final draft of the AGD Accountability Report 2018 after incorporation of input received: 15 May 2020 (2nd instalment)
- Seek comments and approval from senior management on the final draft of the AGD Report and implement final changes and send to editor 30 May 2020
- Finalize the first draft of the AGD checklists: 5 June 2020
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on outstanding issues, collect and implement comments on the first draft of the AGD checklists: 12 June 2020
- Implement edits received on the AGD report from the editor and CBP unit and prepare for sign-off by DIP Director: 6 June 2020
- Finalize layout and design for the AGD Report and liaise with the designer as well as the printing service for timely completion: 14 June 2020
- Final approved and published AGD Report 15 June 2020 (3rd instalment)
- Seek comments on second draft of the AGD checklists 26 June
- Implementation of comments and finalization of AGD checklists 08 July (4th instalment)
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in humanitarian with a University degree.
- Preference will be given to a candidate familiar with UNHCR’s AGD work and results based management system and/or familiar with using Focus.
- Experience in AGD-inclusive programming and / or gender equality programming.
- Proven research and analytical skills to be able to identify and highlight thematic and regional trends, specifically on human rights concerns
- Experience in working with quantitative data and indicators
- Ability to draft and write with clarity, high level of analysis, and conciseness.
- Proven previous experience in writing reports 5
- Experience working with different stakeholders and bringing stakeholders together, managing expectations and small size projects
Closing date for applications 23 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com