Internship – Planning and Reporting – UNICEF
The Programme and Planning Section, UNICEF East Asia and Pacific Regional Office (EAPRO) is seeking a qualified individual to provide support to the team on the following:
Purpose of the Assignment:
- Support the coordination of the annual review and reporting of UNICEF work at regional and country levels;
- Support the Mid-Term Review of the Regional Office Management Plan (ROMP) and compile the regional contribution to the Mid-Term Review of UNICEF Strategic Plan at global level; and
- Support the coordination of 2020 work planning.
- Compile and analyze inputs from various sections;
- Support the preparation of presentations for key review meetings;
- Coordinate communication with and inputs from key sections and country offices;
- Organize regional office meetings;
- Draft meeting reports.
- Two reports for the Programme Management Team (PMT) meeting;
- End-year reporting for East Asia and the Pacific;
- Contribution to the Mid-Term Review of the ROMP;
- Contribution to the inputs to the MTR of the Strategic Plan.
- Be enrolled or recent graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in any social international development field.
- Applicants enrolled in an undergraduate school must have completed at least two years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institutions towards the completion of an undergraduate degree.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in analyzing and compiling inputs various stakeholders.
- Understanding of key principles of results-based management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, sharing information and coordinating efforts within the team and the office community.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint required.
- Knowledge of or East Asia and Pacific Region is an asset.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.