Associate Information Systems Analyst [Generic Profile] – UNOPS
With the direction of a senior project manager the incumbent is expected to undertake the following duties:
- Gather business requirements from clients and updates the business blue prints
- Prepare main process scenario conceptualization, customization, and testing
- Plan and perform data migration using LSMWs
- Manage incidents, problems, and other requests for satisfactory resolution within the standard KPIs
- Improve quality assurance activities and management while keeping the tight deadlines
- Communicate with the business community with high level of client orientation and presentation skills
- Prepare end users training manuals and conduct training sessions
- Perform other duties as required
- Monitoring and Progress Controls
- Timely resolution of issues with high rate of business clients’ satisfaction
- On time delivery of high-quality software with less defects introduced in the production environment
- Timely delivery of properly configured modules aligned with the specifications, quality, and deadlines
- Provision and updates of quality assurance standard operating manual
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, mathematics, economy, business administration or related field is required.
- A relevant Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience in any of the following areas: information systems analysis, programming, quality assurance, deployment or maintenance is required for the holder of a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields. A Master’s degree may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP material management module implementation, maintenance, deployment, quality assurance, or support is required. Additional experience in SAP finance/control are highly desirable.
- Functional knowledge in at least 4 of the following technologies is highly desirable: SAP Financial Accounting (FI), SAP CO (Control), SAP Human
- Capital Management (HCM), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), SAP Employee Self-Service (ESS), SAP Manager Self-Service (MSS), LSMW, SAP Query, SAP Quick Viewer, ABAP
- Knowledge of Linux, UN application architecture, or integration with Siebel and other standard platforms is desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Knowledge of another United Nations official language is an advantage.
Closing date for applications 02 April 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com