Welcome to Global Careers in the Field
(Emergency, Duty Stations, Field Personnel)
Are you an experienced humanitarian or global development professional pursuing your next career move? Register now for Global Careers in the Field!
During this event, you will be able to connect directly with international employers focused on Global Development & explore career opportunities in the field.
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations.
You can share your background, experience, resume and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
*Once you have registered your interest, we will then send you an email closer to the event asking you to complete your profile.
Key skills required:
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? (As a minimum you need a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Do you have at least 5+ years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you have language skills? Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation
- Would you consider possible relocation?