Global Careers for Women 2018
Celebrating Women working in International Organisations
Past event: March 2018
All over the world, International Organisations are on a journey towards gender parity. The Global Careers for Women campaign in March 2018 encouraged women to be bold, to explore opportunities and to connect and apply with leading international employers who attended the campaign.
- 2,495 – Total number of signups to the event
- 1,051 – Total number of candidates who attended the event
- 94% of candidates had a Master’s Degree, & held a Ph.D.
- 1,025 conversations took place at the event
- 91% of candidates had 7+ years experience
This campaign was one of our largest to date, and saw 1,051 women attend the online careers event and connect with the attending exhibitors. Over 1,000 conversations took place between candidates and recruiters, with candidates being able to explore new and vast opportunities.
The campaign featured exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from diverse International Organisations alongside an online careers event for senior women with 7+ years experience to engage with 1-2-1 with staff.
As part of the Global Careers for Women 2018 webinar series, three senior women from NATO talk to GCFjobs.com about their career journeys at the The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- Ms Wendy Bashnan – Director of NATO Office of Security
- Ms Clare Hutchinson – NATO Special Representative for Women, Peace and Security
- Ms Burcu San – Director of NATO Preparedness